Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Ecclesiastes 1:9

No new posts! It's a common complaint in blogland... and frankly there has been precious little to say for the past three weeks! Exams have seen to that. Meanwhile I've been considering retiring this self indulgent rant and leaving it to the experts to post the real cutting edge commentary on life, rather than continue to inflict my amateurish endeavours on an audience such as yourselves that deserves far better. At least that's how I feel when I read the blogs of many of my contemporaries. Only one exam to go! Perhaps one ending may give birth to a new beginning and a whole new perspective? Eccl.3:1ff...

4 Comments:

At 11:16 pm, Blogger Geoff said...

Hmm... thanks Kate! Perhaps a return to the 'real' world will add new and interesting things to my life so I won't have so much difficulty being as *interesting* as you! ;-)

 
At 7:50 am, Blogger Lady Grey said...

And Kate certainly is interesting isn't she?
Glad the strain is over for you, enjoy freedom, it tastes much sweeter when you've been locked up......

 
At 11:18 pm, Blogger JT said...

tap tap... is this thing still on???

 
At 8:37 am, Blogger David said...

Can you hear me up the back?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home